Time for a Claim? You Don’t Have to Go Through it Alone.
Accidents and damages happen. Being insured helps you be prepared for the inevitable. Working with our team of experts will ensure you’ve got the right insurance for your circumstances. And we can help if and when you need to file a claim. Links to our partner companies, the insurers we work with, are shown here, to help you begin the claims process quickly and easily.If you have to file a claim, it means there has been a stressful event in your life. You don’t need to add more anxiety by dealing with the claims process on your own. One of the advantages of working with the McAlpin Agency is that you will have a personal advocate, working for you through every step. We can help you navigate the ins and outs, to work with your policy carrier to ensure the whole process runs as smoothly as possible.
Here are some tips on what to do when an accident or damage happens.
- If someone has been injured, call 911. Make sure they are taken care of immediately.
- If you’re involved in an auto accident, file a police report, no matter how minor the damage may seem.
- Always call your McAlpin Agency agent as soon as it’s practical. If our office isn’t open, most of our carriers have a 24-hour claims line (see our insurers’ information in the right column). And call us at 763-788-9274 the next day.
- If it’s an accident situation, don’t initially discuss it with anyone except your McAlpin agent, your insurer, or the police. We want to be sure you understand the claims process completely, with all its possible outcomes.
- Get contact information from any available witnesses. This can be extremely helpful in processing your claim.
Blue Cross Blue Shield MN