No “Cookie Cutter” Home and Personal Property Protection.

Home, personal property, renters, condo, homeowners’ liability insuranceHomeowners’ Insurance is never a “one size fits all” proposition. Your home is likely the largest investment you will ever make. That’s true whether you own or rent a house, townhome, condo, or apartment. But home is more than the building or structures on your property. It’s the choices you make in furniture, the art you hang on your walls, and all the items you lovingly add to your family’s life. And that’s different for everyone.

While money can’t replace the love and energy you’ve put into making your home a haven, it is important that you can recover after a storm, fire, or theft without digging into your own pocket. Home Insurance covers your house and personal property, including Liability. Liability Insurance covers things like a visitor’s slip-and-fall on your sidewalk. You’ll be protected from overwhelming expenses, including legal fees.

Everyone has different needs, so it’s important you work with an agency that will develop the best coverage for you – not just give you their basic package. The McAlpin Agency’s agents will make certain you have the right mix of coverages with the right insurance companies for your needs.

  • Dwelling – this is the cost to replace your home in full.
  • Contents – this is the cost to replace all of your possessions.

We’ll also determine if you are best served by an insurance rider for special circumstances, such as flood insurance or an extensive jewelry collection. We can help you with personal legal liability coverage, which covers your legal responsibility for property damage or injuries that you or your family may be responsible for.

Contact us or call 763-788-9274 today so we can create a home insurance plan that works best for your specific needs.